We have a great selection of ale house food and lots of place for kids to play. Come visit us and relax under the trees overlooking the scenic Zeekoeihoek Valley with Black Horses (Friesians) grazing the meadows. A day spend at Black Horse revitalises the soul while we tantalise your taste buds with hearty food and great craft beer.
If you have any questions you are welcome to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our reservation line from Wednesday - Saturday 9am to 6pm, Sundays 9am to 4pm.
Not pet friendly
Sadly we are no longer pet friendly. Please leave your pets at home when visiting Black Horse or contact us to assist. Do note that we do have dogs, cats, horse and chickens that roam freely. Black Horse takes no liability for the actions of our pets.
- Please note that on Saturdays & Sundays we do not accept bookings larger than 15 guests.
- Please note that your booking size cannot be increased on the day. Example: If you have booked for 4 guests we will not be able to accommodate 6
- Please note that our premises are not wheel chair accessible and there are a lot of steps.
- No split bills for large groups.
- Credit card facilities available, we accept only VISA, MASTER and American Express cards.
- Corkage fees apply, R 100 for wine, R 100 for Bubbly and spirits not allowed. No other beers allowed on premises.
- No horse or pony rides. Our horse are for show only.