Terms & Conditions
- The Company: Black Horse Distillery (Pty) Ltd
- The Receiver: The purchaser and receiver of goods
- The Applicant: An authorized representative of the receiver and signee.
- The Applicant must have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Receiver’s delivery address will be the place to which any deliveries will be made.
- Should the Receiver’s delivery address change the Applicant or authorized representative will inform us of such change in writing and e-mailed to email@example.com
Payments and Accounts
- Payments can be made via TT, electronic funds transfer, direct deposit, credit card, PayFast or Zapper.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all accounts are strictly COD and as such delivery can only be made when payment reflects in our accounts.
Deliveries and Acceptance of Goods
- Packed COD orders will only be kept for a period of one week pending payment in the Company’s account. Thereafter the order will be cancelled and returned to stock.
- Delivery of goods is offered within the Gauteng Province of South Africa only at no extra charge at the Company’s discretion.
- The Receiver will be obliged to take delivery of the products when tendered. A delivery note or document evidencing collection must be signed by an authorized representative.
- In the event of a delivery not being accepted by the Receiver, a delivery charge will be levied henceforth.
- Deliveries outside of South Africa are to be arranged by the Receiver and for the Receiver’s account. EXW
- Any claims (short received, wrong product, damaged goods, etc) must be submitted in writing and submitted to the Company via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save as otherwise provided herein, the Company shall not be liable to the client or any other person for any loss of profit or other special damages or any consequential damages whatever arising out of any breach by the Company or any of its obligations under these conditions or out of any other cause whatever.
- The client hereby indemnifies the Company against any claim which may be made against the Company by any other person in respect of any matter for which the liability of the Company is excluded in terms of the aforegoing.
Application and Agreement
- The Applicant confirms that the terms and conditions, the meaning and consequences of this agreement have been read and understood.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Never deposit money into any other account except the Distillery account with ABSA. You can verify our banking details below.
- ABSA Current Account
- Account Branch Code 632005
- Account name: Black Horse Distillery Pty Ltd
- Account no. 4086095431